1. Although you will pay an outsourced bookkeeper more for their time than you would pay an in-house bookkeeper, you will save money because you will only hire them for a certain amount of time per month.
2. An employed Bookkeeper’s cost is not just salary. It also includes employer payroll taxes, workers compensation, medical aid, retirement plans and other benefits – all of which you avoid by outsourcing!
3. Annual Leave & Public Holidays account for over 10% of an employee’s time. This lost time costs you money. So does time lost to illness. Outsourcing eliminates this problem, as you only pay for time actually worked on your books.
4. Save time and money by avoiding placing classified adverts, interviewing, screening and testing candidates.
5. Costs relating to the training and daily management of the in-house Bookkeeper are avoided.
Click here to see an example of how much you could save by outsourcing your bookkeeping and payroll to us.