Management Accounts (generated after Capturing & Reconciling - see below):
- Helps take the jargon away from bookkeeping. Details the key points from your Management Accounts in terms that you will understand, so that you can use up-to-date financial information to manage your business.
Income Statement & Balance Sheet
- Profitability of the business by month and year-to-date
- A snapshot of your business' financial condition
- How much the business is worth?
- Understand your business’ assets and liabilities
Debtors (Clients) Age Analysis & Creditors (Suppliers) Age Analysis
- Know which clients owe you money, how much they owe and how overdue their payments are
- Know which suppliers you owe money to, how much you owe them and how overdue your payments are
- A monthly scorecard of 5 easy-to-understand indicators that will measure your business’s financial position and financial performance over a period of time.